Hello Guest!
It looks like you aren't a member already. Without Registration you won't be able to see all the sections, we encourage you to Register here for free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,729 Times in 1,146 Posts

Default Arputha Theevu - Download Tamil Movie

Movie Stills/ Preview

Download links are hidden for guests. Please login to view the download links.

Server 1 - DivShare - Direct links
    [hide:lt3bmydk]
    Help to download: Open the link and download will begin after some seconds.
    All the files are in password protected .ZIP Format. The password for the zip files is: tamilwire.net
    Part 1 141.31 MB
    Part 2 141.36 MB
    Part 3 141.38 MB
    [/hide:lt3bmydk]

Server 2 - Megaupload.com
    [hide:lt3bmydk]
    Help to download: Open the link and download will begin after some seconds.
    All the files are in password protected .ZIP Format. The password for the zip files is: tamilwire.net
    Part 1 141.31 MB
    Part 2 141.36 MB
    Part 3 141.38 MB
    [/hide:lt3bmydk]

Movie Review: Arputha Theevu
    By: Settu Shankar
    Thursday, April 19, 2007 RSS
    Subscribe to Newsletter

Director Vinayan has presented a completely different film with a fun- filled story and a lot of gimmicks to delight the children. It is a real joyride for the kids this summer. Kudos to the director for his novel effort.

Vamanapuri is a cursed island of short-statured men and normal woman. Manivannan is the king, and Mallika Kapoor is the princess of the island. One day, six members from the Indian Navy reach the shore of this island when their helicopter crashes. As the dwarfs of the island consider these normal men as an evil force and dangerous for their wealth and the woman, so they kill two of them. Prithviraj, one among them, struggles hard to save himself and others from the wrath of these dwarfs.

Meanwhile, the princess of the land, Mallika Kapoor, falls in love with Prithviraj. At the same time Phakru, a nephew of the King wants to marry her. When he comes to know about the love affair between Prithvi-Mallika, he decides to kill Prithvi and his friends in front of their deity. Fortunately, some pirates from the outer world enters the island, and kill the dwarfs and woman. Finally, Prithviraj and his friends save the island and win the love of the king.

Based on the story of Gulliver's Travels, director Vinayan has made this film more interesting and apt for all ages from 6 to 60.Prithviraj has played the lead role with ease, and has produced some hilarious comedy in many scenes. This film will help him to prove his all- round skills in cinema. Phakru carries the whole film on his tiny shoulders, and establishes himself as a saleable star for a film. In the fight sequences, he has worked really hard to make the scenes more authentic. There is a very neat performance from Mallika Kapoor. Manivannan surprises everyone in a dwarf getup and the veteran has helped a lot in the smooth sailing of the screenplay. Karunaas, Vaiyapuri and Kalpana have done their part well. Malavika appears in an item number.

Saloo George's art work is commendable and Shaji's cinematography is also worth mentioning. To win the hearts of Tamilians, Vinayan has shot some portions in authentic Tamil. This has helped a lot in making this movie as a block buster in Tamil too!

mellow61 Guest

i am not able to download

halopplchennai Guest

i cant download anythin... y is tat so?????

niruktha Guest

i am not able to view the download link

niruktha Guest

i ve logined in my account in tamilwire but not able to view the link

halopplchennai Guest

:evil:

Thanks

thanks same here not able to see the link for download

vijay2478 Guest

I can't download any film successfully. I downloaded another film two weeks ago. That too successfully downloaded. But after downloading I can't open it with winzip. Its asked me to download again. I did it again. But again same problem araised. How can I avoid these kind of problems? Actually my browser prevented me to download. But I allowed the browser to download. atleast I want to run those films. Please do help me.

Thanks

Thanks Mr.Krishnan. pls keep it up.

Vaidyanathan Guest

I cannot download ,it is telling "The Account Owner has been informed" request you to advice me if i m wrong

barakath Guest

open th link

ramkallai Guest

nice flim

Thanks

its the same problem with me too...plz help soon

I can't download any film successfully. I downloaded another film two weeks ago. That too successfully downloaded. But after downloading I can't open it with winzip. Its asked me to download again. I did it again. But again same problem araised. How can I avoid these kind of problems? Actually my browser prevented me to download. But I allowed the browser to download. atleast I want to run those films. Please do help me.

deepakye1 Guest

i downloded all three files but i am not able to extract him. it is giving error that file is in unknown format or currepted. so please please help me.

gilfa Guest

good